InCG magazine - Gratitude


First of all, I must thank the team and former boss at InCG magazine for the wonderful opportunities. I started there as a designer, assisting with layout designs, and later on, I began working on finding the right content from around the world. It is because of that that I had the chance to interview artists from the game, movie, and advertisement industries worldwide. We had to analyze the products we were going to interview and break down all the technical details.

As time progressed, I was given more tasks such as software testing. I needed to test out all the latest 2D/3D software and write reviews and tutorials for them. Software such as Keyshot, Lumion, Blender, Maya patches, Zbrush, etc. Apart from writing tutorials and reviews, I also organized major gathering events for all users and artists to participate in.

More info on InCG magazine
http://www.gemhorn.com/web/index.php/incg-magazine



Comments

Popular Posts